Upon acceptance of your manuscript, you will be required to prepare it to correspond to the journal’s format as stipulated below.
• Microsoft Word for Windows
• Use Times New Roman 12 point
• Use italics instead of bold or underline to emphasize titles of works, or foreign words.
• Use single space through out the article.
• Periods and colons should be followed by a single space not double space.
• Page numbers should be centered at the top of the page.
• The margins should be set so that the text inside measures 4.5 inches wide and 7.5 inches long.
• Single space
• Use 12-point Times New Roman font for text.
• Do not use double space to indicate the start of a paragraph.
• Use indentation to set your paragraphs at 3 spaces from the left margin. Do this with the tab key and not the space bar. You can do that by setting the tab at 0.2
• Quotes that are four lines or less should appear in the text enclosed by quotation marks.
• For longer quotes the following process should be followed:
— Separate it from the text with a blank line before the quote and after.
— Allow three spaces between the quote and the right and left margin.
— Do not enclose the quote with quotation marks.
— Use a 10-point font.
• We prefer that you not use more than two levels of subheadings. Format your subheadings as follows:
— First level subheadings should be centered, bold, typed with a 14-point font, and the first letters of the words capitalized. Leave two spaces between the text preceding the first level subheading and the subheading, and one space between the subheading and the text that follows.
— Second Level subheadings should be flushed left, bold, typed with a 12-point font, and the first letters of the words capitalized. Leave one space between the second level subheading and the text preceding it, and one space between the subheading and the text that follows.
— If a third level subheading is needed, it should be flushed left, typed in italic with a 12-point font. The first letters of the words should also be capitalized. No space is required between the text preceding and the text following the third level subheading.
Copyright © 2018 Journalofafricanpolicystudies.com - All Rights Reserved.